Datatonic is Google Cloud's 3X Partner of the Year specialising in Cloud Data + AI, providing leading businesses with cutting-edge data solutions. We help clients, such as Vodafone, Lush, Sky and NewsUK, take cloud technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and advanced data analytics.
We're rapidly growing across all technical and commercial functions, especially our Partnerships team, who are in charge with maximising the strategic value of our core technology partners (Google, Looker, Intel, dbt etc.), and expanding our partner ecosystem with new vendors and commercial alliances.
To maximise the relationship of our technology partnerships, with particular focus on Google Cloud, across commercial, technical and specialisation fronts.
- Bookings targets (influenced and sourced)
- Partner sales coverage
- Specialisation, Expertise and Case Study targets
- Partner funding targets
- Build relationships with key partner stakeholders (sales leads, product leads, engineering leads, partner teams, etc.) to expand our reputation as Data + AI leaders, and drive awareness of our unique differentiators vs. other partners.
- Manage 1:many communications (presentations, meetups, newsletters, announcements etc.) tailoring messages to target verticals and pods
- Drive joint partner opportunities through the sales funnel - by identifying opportunities, use cases and target accounts with partner sales teams, enabling partner sales and engineering teams with Datatonic materials, demos, pitches, identifying any road blockers, and devising tactics to accelerate the sales cycle
- Manage requirements with partner and Datatonic technical leads for specialisations, expertise areas, product development, success stories, conferences and other key projects
- Manage partner funding targets and proposals with Marketing, Sales & Operations leads, to ensure Datatonic reaches and exceeds our sourced pipeline and revenue targets
- Lead in expanding our partner ecosystem - including sourcing and building relationships with new technology and commercial partners, managing requirements to onboard Datatonic as a premier partner, and project manage with technical leads for accreditations, joint success stories etc.
- Multiple years experience in Partner Sales, Alliances and/or Sales-related roles, with proven experience managing partner sales and/or sales targets
- Exceptional people skills, understanding what motivates people and tailoring messaging accordingly
- Strong consultative selling approach
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, with proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally/externally, across different functions and levels
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced, dynamic environment, a self-starter who is able to initiate and drive key projects and opportunities to successful closure.
What would really set you apart:
- Solid foundation of public cloud ecosystem and data + AI landscape is preferred
- A real passion for cloud technology, ‘infectious’ in your enthusiasm for ML, AI, Big Data and Analytics topics
- Sector level experience working with partners in: Retail, Telco, Media, Finance, Energy, Manufacturing
Apply for this job
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme, rises by an extra 1% per year of service (up to 10%)
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- £100 home equipment budget
- Access to Linkedin Learning and other learning platforms
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech scheme
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Free lunch once a week and team drinks
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities