Datatonic, a leading technology consultancy and Google Cloud's premier partner in AI is launching a brand new venture! We’ve built a hyper-personalisation product that brings cutting-edge machine learning technology and world-class cloud engineering to optimise consumer predictions, enabling retailers to turbo-charge online sales and reinvigorate their marketing strategies!
We’re looking for a dynamic co-founder to drive the business forward, with responsibility for creating and executing a winning go-to-market strategy.
Datatonic provides world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud. We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies. The team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design.
You'll be accountable for ensuring the commercial and operational success of the Venture, starting with defining the appropriate strategy to meet our scaling ambitions. At the same time, you'll bring an execution mindset to successfully establish key client relationships and drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual with a top consulting background and a commercial mindset!
As Venture Co-Founder you will:
- Drive growth, profitability, and company value.
- Deliver strategic leadership, defining the commercial path with effective processes and infrastructure to allow for growth.
- Assess, build and manage a pipeline of target customers across relevant channels, actively managing the relationship to key customers to deliver OKRs.
- Align with partner sales efforts to identify potential synergies (i.e. Google Cloud)
- Work closely with Head of Product and development team i.e. to communicate customer pain points, facilitate product meetings with users and decision-makers to constantly improve the platform and the value proposition by ensuring product/market fit is continuously improving.
- Manage competition and threats in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of the financial structure, capital strategy & strategic priorities.
- Update implementation and operational plans based on data-driven decisions and analyses.
- Actively engage and build a comprehensive network in the market, becoming a thought leader.
- We're looking for initiative taker who is eager to break new ground and create opportunities.
- 3-7 years experience in a top consultancy working with technical products and solutions for clients in the retail or media space.
- A highly engaging personality with the ability to demystify the value of AI/ML to business stakeholders and talk persuasively about how our product can solve real business problems.
- Proven track record in client account management and business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate ideas effectively within cross-functional teams.
What would set you apart:
- Experience working with personalisation products and services.
- Strong knowledge of the media technology ecosystem (i.e. adtech, martech).
- A background that includes leading/scaling a start-up.
- Past experience in negotiating complex deals in the IP space.
Apply for this job
- Rewarding founder package with a clear path to equity
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Office in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf, with flexible working
- Exposure to the wider Datatonic ecosystem, working with leading experts in AI, ML, Analytics, Cloud Engineering
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Laptop and equipment to suit your needs
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week