Are you looking to accelerate your sales career in a highly dynamic, fast-pace technology company, where you can see a clear and exciting path of progression?
Datatonic is Google Cloud's 3X Partner of the Year specialising in Cloud Data + AI, providing leading businesses with cutting-edge data solutions. We help clients, such as Vodafone, Lush, Sky and NewsUK, take cloud technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and advanced data analytics.
We're rapidly growing across all technical and commercial functions, and looking for energetic and creative Sales Account Executives. You'll be the first point of contact for prospects representing our brand and nurturing leads into high-quality and high-impact sales opportunities. You'll also gain a unique opportunity to fast-track your sales experience and skills in the rapidly evolving sector of Cloud Data + AI.
- Qualify and nurture inbound leads to BANT qualification stage
- Conduct initial discovery calls with prospects
- Propose initial set of solutions to solve prospects' needs
- Work closely with Account Management team to identify, profile and prospect target accounts
- Drive joint partner opportunities with key partner sellers (Google, Looker etc.)
- Support in partner team syncs and solution materials to enhance Datatonic's unique differentiators
- Conducting initial sales steps for cross-sell and up-sell into our professional services accounts
- 2-3 years in a similar role (business development, account executive) in highly dynamic environment (technology / SaaS, cloud, high-growth scale up)
- Commercially minded, target oriented, resilient, persistent, proactive individual
- Ability to communicate and build rapport across all levels of the organisation (from business to technical leaders and across data functions)
- Understands what motivates people, and tailor messages accordingly
- A fast learner with a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Thrives in highly collaborative environments, building rapport with commercial, technical, marketing and partner teams
- Enjoys high energy, high pace, dynamic and agile ways of working
- A real passion for technology, ‘infectious’ in your enthusiasm for ML, AI, Big Data and Analytics topics!
- Sector experience in any of the following would be beneficial (but not essential): Retail, Telco, Media, Finance, Energy.
Apply for this job
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme, rises by an extra 1% per year of service (up to 10%)
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- £100 home equipment budget
- Access to Linkedin Learning and other learning platforms
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech scheme
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Free lunch once a week and team drinks
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities