Optimise Your Google Cloud Costs Using Looker
Get a Detailed View with Datatonic + Looker Dashboards
Keeping track of Google Cloud consumption is key to monitoring your business’ expenses. However, getting a detailed view of where the costs occur can be a challenge. By implementing a LookML (Looker’s native modelling language) wrapper, there is a simpler solution.
Datatonic, Looker’s go-to partner for all things Google Cloud, can help. See how you can be up and running within half an hour using our dashboards. Get clear visibility and optimise your Google Cloud consumption across projects, products and resources.
Get a sneak peek
Datatonic can help with implementing two types of blocks for your business – the Basic Features version and the Customised Features version.
Our Basic Features block covers:
- Billing costs allocated overall projects and products
- Historical and period-over-period billing analysis
- Queries issued and gigabytes scanned in a selected timeframe
- Average query time across projects and users
- Query inspector to dissect the mechanics and cost behind the most troublesome of expensive queries
Our Customized block includes:
- Individual user-level cost analysis
- Costs associated with each user and query/service
- Detailed service logs analytics
- Custom billing logic, such as applying discounts across SKUs
- Organisation wide consumption with drill-downs through project/service/SKUs